Sunday, February 1, 2009

The correct way to fill application form


Subject: Fw: My boss fainted when he see the form filled by the interviewer 

Name:                                   Ah Boy 


Age:                                      Still young
 

Sex:                                      Never. Still under age 

Religion:                               I only have experience praying my cat who dead 2 years before 

Race:                                    I love to race, how you know? 

Nationality:                            I don't like National, I prefer Sanyo 

IC Number:                           6735 

Telephone number:              House no telephone 

Hand phone number:            3310 

Address:                               Penang Jelutong

 

 Postcode:                             I never post anything 

City :                                      Nor Haliza?
 

 


State:                                    In my family, I am 2nd
 

 

Country:                                I love to travel to Canada

 

 Marriage status:                   Secret 

Email Address:                      Hotmail

 

Education Background:        My teacher said not bad

 

 Working experience:             Last time got sell pirated VCD

 

   Father's name:                      Daddy 

Father's IC:                           You ask him

 

 
Mother's name:                     Mummy

 

Mother's IC:                          You ask her

 

Current Salary:                     Depends on my daddy mood

 

Expected Salary:                  As much as you can pay 

When can start work:           Depends on my mood 

 

Highest qualification:           Ya, very high

 

Grade:                                 Ya, very high

 

College/University:              College

 

Signature:                            Can I use chop?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: